This WASHplus Weekly contains 2010 and 2011 resources about water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) issues in disaster or emergency situations. Please contact WASHplus if you have new or upcoming resources to add to this for future issues. Some of the resources in this Weekly include updates of WHO technical notes for WASH in emergencies, the 2011 SPHERE manual on WASH standards, links to USAID and other relevant websites.
- An integrated framework for understanding determinants of sanitation uptake and sustainability - by: chindo December 16, 2017The link does not give the full text, only the abstract so it will be difficult to make contributions to the article
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 16, 2017Dear Susana Members, I have graduated BSc. In Environmental Engineering at Ardhi University in Tanzania and Currently I work as Project officer in one of the CSO and am responsible for leading the implementation of WASH activities at both school and community levels and to ensure that health related activities are focused on the development of appropriate en […]
- Re: reminder WG: Your project: Policy analysis and research support in fecal waste management (FWM) - by: khans December 16, 2017Dear Mwangi, Interesting project. Under SHARE 2 research consortium we (WaterAid, NM-AIST, BTC, LSHTM) are working on a similar topic in an emerging city in Tanzania - Babati Town council, which about 160km from Arusha. Our interest is to study the condition for city-wide sanitation planning. Part of the research work related to policy and institutional anal […]
- Introducing Aquaya Institute from Kenya: A new partner organization of SuSanA - by: aliceacockesteb December 15, 2017Hi Elisabeth, Thanks for posting this! We are excited to be a partner of SuSanA, especially as our work in sanitation increases. The first phase of the project you first posted about, "Cash on delivery for water quality testing", was completed in 2015 under the name Monitoring for Safe Water. The goal was to understand the constraints institutions […]
- Municipal Online Technical Tools - by: F H Mughal December 15, 2017Have a look at the attached presentation, and you will no longer be old-fashioned;) This attachment is hidden for guests.Please log in or register to see it.
- An integrated framework for understanding determinants of sanitation uptake and sustainability - by: chindo December 16, 2017