How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Consultant m/f in our Water & Sanitation Department (Hamburg, Germany) - by: TMatthiesen February 28, 2017Duty Station: Hamburg, Germany Job Code: WS-DEU17GFA0089SS Duration: 2 year contract with the option to be extended Deadline for application: 10th of March 2017 Company website: www.gfa-group.de Company Description GFA Consulting Group is one of the leading German consulting companies within the framework of international development cooperation. Our core bu […]
- Re: design and technology option to be used for a decentralised unit in a location having less space - by: jincysan February 28, 2017Conventional Waste water treatment / Faecal Sludge Management unit requires lot of space to implement.I would like to know is there any other advanced technology options which we can implement a treatment unit like prefabricated one in a limited land area available.
- Re: design and technology option to be used for a decentralised unit in a location having less space - by: canaday February 28, 2017Dear Jincysan, Please tell us more about what you would like to know and what the conditions are where you are working. Are you looking only at options for treating wastewater or other decentralized options, like Urine-diverting Dry Toilets? I invite you to search all of the messages on this forum, together with the ample SuSanA Library. Best wishes, Chris C […]
- Re: You can help shape the future of the Toilet Board Coalition - by: knezovich February 28, 2017Thanks Diane! Hi Elisabeth, Thanks for your message and sharing some pieces from our website. The Toilet Board Coalition aims to catalyse a robust business sector delivering smart, sustainable sanitation to all - we do this through work on two levels. First is a thought leadership (uncovering and clarifying untapped business opportunities in the sector) and […]
- Re: 4th International Faecal Sludge Management Conference - 19-22 February 2017 in Chennai, India - Meet us at the SuSanA Booth! - by: magdalenabauer February 28, 2017Dear all, FSM4 ended on Thursday with workshops and we are happy so many people came to FSM4! It was a great time in Chennai! Some more impressions: @Elisabeth, to follow up on your question: There was no livestream available, however for some sessions there might be voice recording. We will upload presentations and posters to our availability on the Website […]
- Consultant m/f in our Water & Sanitation Department (Hamburg, Germany) - by: TMatthiesen February 28, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites