What type of content is most useful for you?
- Topic 4 - Is the current monitoring system under DISE adequate and how can it be improved and tied to the SDGs - by: vedala September 24, 2017Dear Dr Bella, The core questions and indicators for monitoring wash in schools in SDG (see attachment) are covered in SVP initiative. MHRD has instituted this initiative as an annual exercise and tools and methodology for data capture are well tested. The data is also validated through a third party agency. NITI Ayog, the nodal agency to monitor and report […]
- What can we reliably say about pathogen removal with vermifilters? - by: goeco September 24, 2017Hi Hajo, I have found that peer review before publication of some reports is not always thorough enough to pick up any deficiency in research methods or design, so what appears on the surface to be relevant results are later discredited by researchers who question the results and re-conduct the experiments with an improved experimental design that eliminates […]
- Reminder For MHM Virtual Conference. Submit your abstracts today! - by: muench September 23, 2017Anyone interested in Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) should put this date firmly in their calendar. No matter where they are! Monica: do you already have the times available? I assume it will be 9 am to 5 pm New York Time? I attended part of the last conference and I really enjoyed the format. It was a great mixture between some (few) people in the room i […]
- Preparatory webinar for the Annual WinS Meeting (13 July 2017, 7:00AM, New York time) - by: muench September 23, 2017Dear Monica, Is that WinS Annual Meeting on 16 October 2017 that you mentioned here a public meeting, open for all? Will remote participation be possible? Just wondering, as WinS (= WASH in School) is such a hot topic, also here on the discussion forum. Regards, Elisabeth
- Industrial engineer for waste management - by: koba September 23, 2017Very Interesting opportunity but i'm not EU citizenship.
- Topic 4 - Is the current monitoring system under DISE adequate and how can it be improved and tied to the SDGs - by: vedala September 24, 2017