How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: M.Sc. by research/PhD position (funded): GHG emissions from on-site wastewater treatment systems (TCD, Ireland) - by: jankn April 24, 2017You are right, Dean. The CO2 emissions are of biogenic origin and are, e.g., therefore not included in IPCC guidelines for national GHG inventories. However, to be able to assess the full carbon cycling in on-site installations (especially under varying operational and climatic conditions) one should also include CO2 emissions in the (local scale) inventorie […]
- Re: How do you get households to connect to existing sewer networks? - by: MauaCharlotte April 24, 2017Dear Meleesa, The cost for connection into the sewer varies depending on the water company. Currently some of the companies in Kenya are charging between Kshs 4,000 and 6,000( this is roughly between $40 and $60). The cost is paid by the owner of the plot to the water company and the company then comes and carries out the connection. Regards
- Free online course in FSM - launch 1 May! - by: LindaStrande April 24, 2017This new, free on-line course starts 1st of May! Do you want learn how to apply concepts of sustainable faecal sludge management on a city-wide scale? Eawag-Sandec will launch the MOOC, “Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management” on May 1. The 5-week online course will be offered for free and run in English with French and Spanish subtitles. For further infor […]
- Re: M.Sc. by research/PhD position (funded): GHG emissions from on-site wastewater treatment systems (TCD, Ireland) - by: MissNkhosi April 24, 2017Thank you, especially for mentioning that it will be free for the said period of time. I am doing a desk review of the Proven Practices, Experiences and Procedures (from a global evidence based perspective) with a Focus on the African Continent on the Potential of FSM to Reduce GHGs. I came across your announcement during my search for resources on the forum […]
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: am101 April 24, 2017Dear Members, The motive behind documentation is the force that drives result.For example if an agency has to spend money and show progress they usually try to hire a person that give them what they want.A truly honest person is not their choice.Hence there are very few people who make their sponsor/funder unhappy. If some agency wants to know the truth thei […]
- Re: M.Sc. by research/PhD position (funded): GHG emissions from on-site wastewater treatment systems (TCD, Ireland) - by: jankn April 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites