What sanitation topics you are interested in?
- Re: SFD for Addis Ababa? - by: kengelly December 6, 2016Hi everyone, This is fantastic, thank you so much! I know there is a lot happening in Addis, and I want to make sure that we are able to learn from the great work others have done! As far as I can tell, there isn't a formal SFD for Addis just yet but there is a lot of interest. Daniel, I'll be sure to reach out Dorothee, thanks. Higu, I'll sen […]
- Re: The Nano Membrane Toilet (Cranfield University, UK) - latest results and publications in 2016 - by: AParker December 6, 2016Thanks Chris - we'll bear your suggestions for ash use in mind as we move towards implementation. The compounds that are rejected by the membrane will flow back into the main holding chamber. The water will be clean enough to use in the house. No liquids are removed by the technicians. The membrabes are green on this diagram at the bottom right of our h […]
- Introducing Centre de Recherches et des Technologies des Eaux (CERTE) from Tunisia: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat December 6, 2016We would like to welcome Centre de Recherches et des Technologies des Eaux (CERTE) from Tunisia as a new SuSanA partner organisation! The following text is taken from their application form and was written by the partner organisation themselves. Description and Activities in Sustainable Sanitation: CERTE is a research center constituted by five laboratories […]
- Re: Webinar 16.11.2016 featuring DEWATS (GIZ Afghanistan) / Webinario en Español el 16.11.2016 - by: secretariat December 6, 2016Thanks again everybody for the great webinar! For those who were not able to attend, or would like to watch some parts again, we have now made the recording of the RWSN webinar on TAF (Technology Applicability Framework) available on Youtube through the SuSanA video channel: (Posted by Manuel)
- Re: How can companies incentivise sanitation - by: sujoy December 6, 2016Interesting discussion and some very interesting suggestions by the lead all of which are pertinent. I would like to have the corporate view on the opportunities in promoting sanitation and their views on incentivizing sanitation.Reading earlier discussions on corporate engagement, I did not come across any views from some one in the corporate [ do I presume […]
- Re: SFD for Addis Ababa? - by: kengelly December 6, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites