- Re: Membrane processing of urine into drinking water - by: KaiMikkel August 26, 2016I reached out to one of the researchers involved. Here's hoping he acquiesces to my request to join the forum and provide us all more information.
- Re: SBM needs a bagful of ideas for success ! - by: am101 August 26, 2016Dear Elisabeth, I am answering your questions on "No toilet No Bride" 1.Is this campaign regarded as a success in India or was it a bit of a hype that the mainstream media jumped on? Ans:None of our campaigns are successful until and unless their is sustainable behaviour change.Media is invited by international/national agencies to create hype.But […]
- Re: Watch live SFD Exchange meeting in Stockholm - Starting now! - by: muench August 26, 2016Awesome, thanks for the reminder. I clicked on the link and then on the Youtube picture and it works! I am listening to it now. This is the way to go for the future!
- Re: SBM needs a bagful of ideas for success ! - by: muench August 26, 2016I am wondering if the so-called "No toilet no bride" campaign in India is regarded as a good practice example for achieving the SBM goals in India? I don't know very much about that campaign but for some reason it attracted a huge amount of media attention outside of India. So much so that it is even mentioned on the Wikipedia article for pit […]
- Re: Membrane processing of urine into drinking water - by: Karoliina August 26, 2016What comes to my mind immediately is that if this a reasonably cheap technology and the nutrients are recovered in a plant-available form, this could be the solution for mass events in developed countries as well. Imagine the public dry toilets that turn your pee into water and nutrients on-site, making the transport and reuse of the nurtients a lot cheaper […]
- Re: Membrane processing of urine into drinking water - by: KaiMikkel August 26, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites