How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Theme 2 - Collecting, validating and disseminating case studies - by: nityajacob April 28, 2017XXX text goes here XXX
- Regular septic tanks vs Biodigester septic tanks - by: Ashok April 28, 2017Dear Mr James, We have been using Bio digesters in Northern India for last about 30 years with great success. Dr Y P Anand came up with the design in his Ph D thesis in Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. Dr Anand retired as Chairman, Railway Board, Indian Railway. If my estimates are correct, Indian Railways made about a lakh of Latrines with bio digeste […]
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: am101 April 28, 2017Dear Members, You can go through newspaper link epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx...all-a-28042017005016 . epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx...aking-28042017005018 These stories reflect what is actually happening in the field. The same thing can be presented in different manner. For ex some agency is funding CLTS/CATS /MHM campaigns in certain […]
- Thematic Discussion: Case studies are Signposts for Recognition and Encouragement - by: nityajacob April 28, 2017Dear members, I am posting below a response from Sameer Jain from Active Allocator: Hi Girija, Water and waste and sanitation issues are completely outside my area of expertise. But I was very intrigued for this is huge, staring at us all citizens in the face. The possibilities for creating case studies are endless – my recommendation would be to have a cros […]
- Re: Research partners for technology and low cost solutions in Vietnam - by: muench April 27, 2017Dear Georgia, You said:We just completed a landscape FSM study that covers these three areas in rural Vietnam.Would you be able/willing to share this study here on the Forum? Could be useful for many people. Secondly, I didn't quite understand this part:We are now searching for research partners with technology and knowledge of low cost solutions for se […]
- Theme 2 - Collecting, validating and disseminating case studies - by: nityajacob April 28, 2017