What type of content is most useful for you?
- Call for specific small-scale / decentralised sewage treatment plant case studies and contacts in India - by: ulrichl August 20, 2017Dear Elisabeth Thanks for waking up this thread. Indeed we got a few returns from this call, also via the SuSanA India chapter. Dear Dean Thanks for sharing your critical thoughts. Should you be discussing products rather than technologies? Different products use the same technologies, but some are more innovative and therefore superior. I assume you are ass […]
- Re: Update: Solutions for pit desludging and sludge management in low income urban settlements in Malawi (Mzuzu University) - by: rochelleholm August 20, 2017Just an update that the Malawi Red Cross Society project has now wrapped up. The project set-up 5 sanitation demonstration centres (model latrines) in two urban cities of northern Malawi, Mzuzu and Karonga. We also provided trainings (business and technical training) to 10 entrepreneurs to deliver solid and liquid waste removal and deposition services to pri […]
- Re: Exploring how to address on-going taboos and silence around MHM for girls in school - by: dannyogwo August 19, 2017Dear Mintje, Is the synthesis report available and the link. Thanks
- Period panties - by: dannyogwo August 19, 2017Yes we have some good period underwear that are cost effective. Our period underwears reusable sanitary protection is environmentally friendly, chemical free for sensitive skins, affordable and customized to meet the menstrual hygiene needs of girls and women. It is unique as it can last up to 3 years if properly used, saving over 75% cost of disposable sani […]
- New SATO Connection System for Twin-Pit Pour Flush Latrines - by: goeco August 19, 2017Hi Alexandra, the principle is very simple... Two pits. The toilet flushes into one pit until it fills with sludge, then the diverter rotates the flush into the other pit. By the time that side is full, the other side has reduced to manure and is ready to be dug out. Same principles as twin vermicomposting, just slower. The point I am making is that the proc […]
- Call for specific small-scale / decentralised sewage treatment plant case studies and contacts in India - by: ulrichl August 20, 2017