- UDDT versus Pour Flush (with vermi-composting) versus ???: which are sustainable sanitation technologies and systems for peri-urban areas in Africa? - by: hajo July 28, 2016Dear all, To understand the following posting you must know that we already had an ‘off-line’ discussion about pros and cons and proper execution of vermi-composting. This discussion ignited EvM to emphasise (again ) her preference for UDDTs. She wants me to put my response on the forum for further discussion. Dear Elisabeth, I know you are fan of UDDT havin […]
- Re: Sanitary Pad burner/incinierator design - by: eva July 28, 2016Dear All Am excited mhm stakeholders are starting to look at MHM wholistically, Am Eva from Kenya, www.gsaep.org I Having been dealing with sanitary waste disposal training,advisory and programs in Kenya for the last 8 years, mainly in institutions with over 800 hundred girls, there's need to offer environmental based solutions on matters of disposal, w […]
- Re: Sanitary Pad burner/incinierator design - by: SusannahClemence July 27, 2016Thank you for the notification Esther!
- Great set of short films on making WASH inclusive by Epic Arts in Cambodia with WaterAid - by: Louisa Gosling July 27, 2016Epic Arts and WaterAid have produced some very short films to support the new national guidelines on making WASH inclusive in Cambodia. A set of 1-3 minute animated films explain how to do accessibility and safety audits, barrier analyses, collect data on disability and how WASH organisations can work in partnership with Disabled Persons organisations. These […]
- UDDT versus Pour Flush (with vermi-composting) versus ???: which are sustainable sanitation technologies and systems for peri-urban areas in Africa? - by: hajo July 28, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites