How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: GB April 27, 2017Abhishek, I agree....many of the times this holds true, unless there is a third party verification. As we have seen in the case of Nirmal Gram Puraskar in the past. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
- Forum upgrade successful!! What do you think? - by: muench April 27, 2017So, we have upgraded the underlying forum software to the latest version of Kunena* and have made a bunch of style changes. The aim was to make this Forum better, easier to understand for novices and more similar to the SuSanA website, the "mother website": www.susana.org . Thank you to Steffen Eisser from Dotwerkstatt, our IT person, who got this […]
- Re: Inspiring "simple" Nano-bubbles (Ultra fine bubbles) technology for "simple" wwtp's !? - by: AquaVerde April 27, 2017I am not an expert, just guessing, a much higher Oxygen yield because of: - ~1.000 x higher surface area and - by keeping air-bubble with ~20% O2 on a longer term (weeks-months) within the water body, by nano size bubbles compared to micro- and millimetre bubbles with max. seconds to minutes. I regret, important neutral information by technology providers st […]
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: sujoymojumdar April 27, 2017Under the Swachh Bharat Mission in India, one sees mainly two types of case studies happening in rural sanitation 1. Those reporting innovations in implementation - generally context specific 2. Studies reporting initiatives taken up by implementing agencies. Both these have an inherent bias in them. However the learnings have sometimes been useful, and take […]
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: Robertus April 26, 2017Dear All, I am reading your contributions with great interest! Allow me to add a few thoughts: 1) A good or best practice (on sanitation) can be described in my view in different ways - and many of you provided definitions. For me an important component of a best practice is that something has not only worked in one location or context, but has been tested/p […]
- Re: Defining the Scope of Case Study Research - What is a best practice? - by: GB April 27, 2017