How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: design and technology option to be used for a decentralised unit in a location having less space - by: muench February 27, 2017Can you please supply more background information about your question? Please also check our rules here: forum.susana.org/forum/rules We normally don't allow such one-liner posts as this is not a free consultancy service website. But I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and invite you to tell us more about your question?
- Re: You can help shape the future of the Toilet Board Coalition - by: muench February 27, 2017P.S. I have just taken your survey (nicely designed) but had two problems: 1) at the end when I clicked on submit I got an error message in red saying one question needed answering (or something like that) but I couldn't find what I had done wrong. 2) After starting the survey I realised that I am probably not your target person for the survey. Re-readi […]
- Re: You can help shape the future of the Toilet Board Coalition - by: muench February 27, 2017Not everyone knows the Toilet Board Coalition yet... More people might take their survey if they have a bit more information about them. Well this is their website: www.toiletboard.org/ And this is their "about" page: www.toiletboard.org/about-the-tbc The TBC is a business platform enabling private sector engagement; connecting large and small comp […]
- Re: Edit-a-Thon Registration for Working Group 5 (Food Security, Productive Sanitation) - by: muench February 27, 2017Thanks to the four SuSanA members (Pay, Alka, Clara and Abhi) who have so far pledged their support for the Working Group 5 topics, much appreciated! Pay, you wrote: There are several IWMI staff who could help on topics like resource recovery, compost use, wastewater, reuse of excreta, and more as you see gaps. This sounds great. One thing your staff members […]
- Re: To Working Group 5 members: join edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for food security and productive sanitation - by: agoyal February 27, 2017Hello Everyone, Writing here to sign up for the edit-a-thon! Looking forward to it.
- Re: design and technology option to be used for a decentralised unit in a location having less space - by: muench February 27, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites