What sanitation topics you are interested in?
- Re: Sanitation for the Homeless in the US - by: F H Mughal December 5, 2016Dear Dale, Hayley Joyell and Abby, I would like to refer to your aspect of homeless people camps. To set the stage, I’m quoting your respective comments: Dale: In my home city (Columbus, Ohio, USA) there are some hundreds of homeless people who camp out all or part of the year. It occurs to me that their situation is not so different from refugee camps, and […]
- How can companies incentivise sanitation - by: nityajacob December 5, 2016Dear all, We are starting the final topic in this thematic discussion on how companies can incentivise sanitation. Priya Naik from Samhita Social Ventures will be leading the discussion with her opening post today. We hope this will be a fruitful discussion. The topic will be open for comments will 10 December. In the meantime, if you would like to add to th […]
- Re: Key documents for the sub-category on schools (sanitation and hygiene in schools) - by: alcamachog December 5, 2016Hello Elisabeth; Thank you for the selection you have made. Right now I am working as a consultant work for making guidelines for water and sanitation facilities in schools situated in rural areas. I will take into account the experiences you select. Thank you very much. Alvaro Camacho G. Water and Sanitation Specialist La Paz - Bolivia
- Re: How do we maintain cleanliness of school toilets? Question from Tanzania - by: alcamachog December 5, 2016Hi Marcel, I'm Alvaro from Bolivia. Your recommendations are very clear and very useful in the context like my country. Actually I'm working to produce a guidelines for water and sanitation facilities in school situated in rural areas. Of course it is not only a matter of technology but it is associated with the way how to O&M working with the […]
- Re: Apart from CSR, what are the possible ways a corporate can get engaged in the sector - by: sujoy December 4, 2016Hi everybody- a very interesting discussion, with evidences of how there is money in the sanitation sector and how corporate can get involved.The evidences presented for establishing that there is money are indeed laudable and wish that all these projects / interventions reach scale. Improvements in sanitation is essential for health outcomes and corporate s […]
- Re: Sanitation for the Homeless in the US - by: F H Mughal December 5, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites