How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Constructing Septic Tanks On-Site Using Ferrocement - by: shaji February 25, 2017How did the person who is doing the plastering inside the tank come out ?
- Re: Constructing Septic Tanks On-Site Using Ferrocement - by: shaji February 25, 2017Dear Ashok, Did you check for any leakages from the system after installation. We did find ground water contamination due to leakages from the pits in some cases.
- Re: Constructing Septic Tanks On-Site Using Ferrocement - by: Ashok February 25, 2017In my reply yesterday, the attachment did not appear.
- RE: question about UNICEF lecture on SDGs on 9 November 2016 - by: Hutton February 24, 2017I agree that it is very challenging to work on 169 targets simultaneously, but in terms of why we have 169 targets, there are reasons! For example, we could not just stick with WASH targets in goal 6 - we had to move to the broader water agenda, which also has key interlinkages with both drinking-water and sanitation. Certainly the goals are more challenging […]
- Re: FSM per capita cost for Nepal or South Asia (seeking information) - by: muench February 24, 2017Dear Tobias, You asked: The model does not include the FSTP* for both system. Therefore I was thinking of making an assumption like costs of treating one cubic meter of faecal sludge ($/m^3 sludge). Does anyone know a good assumption for Nepal, India, Bangladesh or somewhere in South Asia? Costs of treating sludge out of an ABR and out of a Septic Tank. This […]
- Re: Constructing Septic Tanks On-Site Using Ferrocement - by: shaji February 25, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites