- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: JKMakowka October 26, 2016Who told you it is? If you look actual investments and construction projects I would wager that FSM is less prioritized at least by a factor of 10:1 (and probably even much more). If your actual question is why it *should* be prioritized (but isn't), than that is easy: any sanitation coverage figure will tell you that globally much more people have on-s […]
- Re: A new article on the effects of lacto-fermented mix of faeces and bio-waste supplemented by biochar on growth and yield of corn (Zea mays L.) - by: CWendland October 26, 2016Dear Elisabeth, to answer to your second question: Moldova as the poorest country in Europe is really a model country where UDDT are successful, especially for school sanitation. Now around 55 rural schools have been equipped with UDDT and meanwhile the municipalities contribute up to 50% while the Swiss programme Apasan finance the other 50% of the implemen […]
- Why FSM gets prioritised - by: paresh October 26, 2016Hi All. Need a little help. Doing literature review of FSM for as a part of coursework at IIT-Bombay, India. Need to understand why FSM is being prioritised over effluent and greywater treatment. Request to share relevant literature. Thanks Paresh
- New WASH jobs and consultancies (35) (25/10/16) - by: JoshuaNewton October 25, 2016Apologies for the absence everyone... Here are the WASH jobs/consultancies that are active from the last few weeks: Jobs: 1) Public-Private Sector Sanitation Programme Manager – GOAL (Sierra Leone): Until filled 2) Senior Technical Advisor for WASH and Nutrition – PCI (Zambia): Until filled 3) Civil Engineer (Recovery programme Water Schemes and Health Infra […]
- Re: On the way to a “clean India” – 2 years of Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: muench October 25, 2016Dear Nitya, I might have missed it, but have you already posted a summary of this thematic discussion on the rural Clean India Mission somewhere? You had said: I am now consolidating the information you have provided to come out of with a document in September. I hope you enjoyed this first thematic discussion on the SuSanA forum that was organised specifica […]
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: JKMakowka October 26, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites