What type of content is most useful for you?
- Research project about faecal sludge drying, at the Pollution Research Group (South Africa) - by: SeptienS August 22, 2017Dear Elizabeth, Thanks a lot for the interest that you have shown on my post! I will try to respond to your questions the most accurate possible. Concerning your first set of questions, I do consider to use SuSana as a platform to disseminate the outcomes of the project. I just have to learn how to properly use it in order to use all the potential of the web […]
- What are the key resources in Arabic in the field of Sanitation? - by: secretariat August 22, 2017Dear All, We are happy to inform that SuSanA Library now has 35 new key resources completely in Arabic focusing on sanitation related topics in the MENA region. Take a look at the resources here: MENA Library We hope that these publications would be of great use for our members in the MENA region. Regards Aloka (on behalf of SuSanA Secretariat) […]
- Wastewater/water reuse - Water Currents, August 22, 2017 - by: campbelldb August 22, 2017This issue of Currents features articles and reports related to wastewater and water reuse, to tie in with the theme of World Water Week 2017 taking place in Stockholm, Sweden next week. This annual event brings together experts, practitioners, and decisionmakers from a range of sectors and countries to network, exchange ideas, and foster new thinking about […]
- Faecal Sludge Treatment by means of bio-predating using house fly larvae (Musca Domestica) - by: Makgatha August 22, 2017Dear Ellen; Thank you for the interaction and interest in the subject matter. Unfortunately, I did not pursue the research on this subject matter, but rather worked on a subject that had to do with aeration efficiency in activated sludge systems. I will advise that you contact to Prof Chris Buckley, I know that he does work in similar fields, and he should b […]
- Introducing Sindhi Adhikar Manch Association from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat August 22, 2017We would like to welcome Sindhi Adhikar Manch Association (SAMA) from India as a new SuSanA partner organisation! The following text is taken from their application form and was written by the partner organisation themselves. Description and Activities in Sustainable Sanitation: Sindhi Adhikar Manch Association was registered as an NGO in 2012 . Our has been […]
- Research project about faecal sludge drying, at the Pollution Research Group (South Africa) - by: SeptienS August 22, 2017