What type of content is most useful for you?
- Register today | 6th Virtual Conference on MHM in Schools (17 October 2017) - by: moserrano August 21, 2017Participate online from anywhere in the world for free through our interactive virtual platform! The 6th Annual Virtual Conference on MHM in Schools co-hosted by UNICEF and Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health, provides an opportunity to hear the latest research and programming from around the world. This year’s theme “MHM and WASH: Supporti […]
- Twin pit pour flush latrines in India - is it timely to call into question the design and operating principles? - by: canaday August 21, 2017Dear Alexandra and everyone, I include a summary of Twin-pit Pour-flush (TPPF) toilets in my Suggestions for Sustainable Sanitation, which is attached (and includes various other beneficial systems that can be applied in many places, including Kenya, where you are working). One improvement on this design that I mention in that document and that seems to almo […]
- 8th World Water Forum in Brasilia, Brazil - by: CeciliaRodrigues August 21, 2017Dear SuSanA community, The 8th World Water Forum will be taking place in Brazil in March 18 - 23, 2018 and it is the first time that the conference is taking place in the Southern Hemisphere. The World Water Forum is organized in nine themes (CLIMATE, URBAN, SHARING, PEOPLE, ECOSYSTEMS, CAPACITY, DEVELOPMENT, FINANCE, GOVERNANCE) and a call is open until Wed […]
- New Study from Bangladesh - finds CLTS ineffective without subsidies - by: F H Mughal August 21, 2017In his blog, AZM Anas, writing under the caption How Dhaka won the fight against open defecation and improved public health citiscope.org/story/2017/how-dhaka-won-f...886ae27d03-118055621 says: NGOs worked closely with the government and used their grassroots networks to build sanitary latrines in infomal settlements like the Sattola area of Dhaka. Volunteer […]
- New WASH'Nutrition practical guidebook (Action Contre la Faim) - by: muench August 21, 2017Dear Joachim, Thanks a lot for reminding people of Working Group 12 of this important publication. In case anyone has comments or questions about this publication, please put them in this other thread on the forum where we had commented on this publication previously after Claire told us about it in December 2016: forum.susana.org/286-capacity-developmen...n […]
- Register today | 6th Virtual Conference on MHM in Schools (17 October 2017) - by: moserrano August 21, 2017