What are your sanitation information sources?
- Re: Reply: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? - by: qasem120 January 24, 2017Dear All Thank you so much from your attention. Situation of Kabul average precipitation 300 mm/yr temperature in winter goes minus 15 and in summer goes 39 degrees Celsius. The present water-supply infrastructure system is inadequate. Merely 12% of Kabul residents have access to an appropriate water supply, 50% rely on private wells, and the remaining 38% r […]
- Re: Webinar 16.11.2016 featuring DEWATS (GIZ Afghanistan) / Webinario en Español el 16.11.2016 - by: muench January 23, 2017Dear SuSanA secretariat, Could you please also post the two powerpoint files that were used in this webinar? This would be useful for anyone who can't view Youtube videos or who wants to get a quicker overview of what was presented. Thanks. I came back to this thread because I got interested in this topic of the webinar: Younes Hassib, GIZ, Germany: Sca […]
- Re: Looking for Sanitation Technology Test Plan(s) - by: muench January 23, 2017Dear Jenelle, I am thinking about how your request could be addressed but I am not so sure what you have in mind. You said: we're looking for a test plan that would be an example for assessing the technical aspects of a prototype technology prior to any introduction in the field. Maybe we get some ideas if you could provide some examples of which techno […]
- "Clean Hands Prevent Cold and Flu–What you need to know to protect yourself through good hygiene!” February 7 at 11 am EST - by: BijanFHI360 January 23, 2017Did you know there is no inoculation to prevent you from the common cold? While the flu vaccine can reduce the risk of infection by 60%, they are just one step you can take to stay healthy. Cold and flu infections result in over 160 million missed schooldays and $16.3 billion of earnings lost each year, but they can be prevented through good hygiene practice […]
- Re: Other Sanitation Networks - Complete the List with yours - by: muench January 23, 2017Dear Arno, Thanks for starting this list. Could you please clarify a bit more what you meant with We've started to compile a list of sister networks in order to solidify collaboration in the near future. What are sister networks? How did you choose the ones that are currently on your list? E.g. in which way would Saniblog.org be a sister network? Isn […]
- Re: Reply: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? - by: qasem120 January 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites