- Re: Offline Medical Wikipedia App - by: muench July 23, 2016Some updates about this Offline Medical Wikipedia App which includes all the sanitation articles from Wikipedia, too: James Heilman wrote on July 21 in the HIFA Dgroup: +++++ Hey All Today we launched a second language of our offline medical Wikipedia app (Chinese). It can be downloaded from google play here play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=or...kiwixcu […]
- Re: How should we call the excreta-derived product of a composting toilet or a UDDT? Do we need a new term? - by: CompostEra July 23, 2016A typical large composting toilet has two end-products: one is a liquid derived processed from urine and the other is a solid "composted feces". Having operated serviced and tested both from a larger long-term processing system for almost 50 years, my sense is that the liquid accumulating is more consistently safe because of the salt content. In th […]
- Skeletal Fluorosis, What aggravates it and what makes fluoride in the water that you drink to go crazy in your body and lead to bone deformity? - by: VikasR July 23, 2016Note by moderator: The following is a copy from this blog post: medium.com/@fluorideindia/what-makes-flu...53e5a1f0c#.hbz8oe5k7 ++++++++++++ What makes fluoride play around in your body and aggravate? Does a standardized, universal bench mark of 1.5 ppm of fluoride per liter in water hold good? are there other reasons that need to be factored in? Questions i […]
- The latest posts to Sanitation Updates - by: campbelldb July 22, 2016Below are titles of the latest posts to Sanitation Updates. Some important reports and resources include: - A useful overview of the WASH situation in Africa by the Institute for Security Studies, Refreshing Africa’s future: prospects for achieving universal WASH access by 2030 - A just published WSUP brief - Improving the quality of public toilet services i […]
- Re: How should we call the excreta-derived product of a composting toilet or a UDDT? Do we need a new term? - by: KaiMikkel July 22, 2016DaveBates - When I wrote, "Finally, a positive meaning for the term "human resources"!", I was referring to the fact that most interactions with human resources (as you and I both understand the traditional meaning of the term) can be so mind-numbingly negative. I too hail from the U.S., but your post points out to me how I should have be […]
- Re: Offline Medical Wikipedia App - by: muench July 23, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites