What type of content is most useful for you?
- Re: WaterAid School WASH research in Bangladesh, Nepal, India and Nepal - by: muench August 17, 2017Dear Jacques-Edouard, This time it is my turn to apologise for the long silence! This task had fallen into the "too hard" pile but I finally took it out of there today! Thanks so much for formulating those two paragraphs for inclusion in the Wikipedia article on WASH. I've tried to improve readability a bit more by splitting long sentences in […]
- DFID/PwC - ICED Facility: WASH Technology Matrix - by: muench August 17, 2017Hi Joshua, Great to see you back on the forum! * Just to clarify: What is the definition of "carbon friendly" in this context exactly? I had a quick look at the directory and I am wondering where you state what the sources for the information is? E.g. here: www.washtechnologymatrix.com/wash-techno...nline-directory.html when I click on Biofil Toile […]
- DFID/PwC - ICED Facility: WASH Technology Matrix - by: joshpalfreman August 17, 2017To Whom It May Concern, Further to my earlier post in May, 2017 - I have now published a draft version of the WASH Technology Matrix at www.washtechnologymatrix.com . The matrix is part of a DFID funded, PwC led initiative, named ICED, to identify carbon friendly WASH technologies that can be easily procured and purchased/or re-built, in developing countries […]
- defintion of 'faecal sludge' as 'waste' - by: hajo August 17, 2017dear all, I want to have your opinion and if possible also the respective arguments whether 'faecal sludge' (i.e. from pit latrines) can be considered as 'waste' under the following definition contained in a Zambian act of law: “waste” means garbage, refuse, sludges and other discarded substances resulting from industrial and commercial o […]
- Up-scaling Basic Sanitation for the Urban Poor in Kenya (UBSUP) (Water Services Trust Fund and GIZ, Kenya) - by: MauaCharlotte August 17, 2017Dear SuSanA members The UBSUP team would like to give you an update on the current situation of the UBSUP programme. As a reminder, the Upscaling Basic Sanitation for the Urban Poor (UBSUP) is a sanitation programme, which began in 2011, through the Water Sector Trust Fund (WSTF) whose mandate, among others is to finance urban low-income areas and implemente […]
- Re: WaterAid School WASH research in Bangladesh, Nepal, India and Nepal - by: muench August 17, 2017