What are your sanitation information sources?
- New Learning Brief- Tracking Progress and Sustainability: Monitoring, Verification and Certification of CLTS - by: Petra January 24, 2017the CLTS Knowledge Hub at IDS has just published this four page Learning Brief. Monitoring, verification and certification are essential for ensuring the success and sustainability of Community-Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) efforts. Monitoring assesses and documents progress towards and the sustainability of Open Defecation Free (ODF) status. Verification and […]
- Re: Reply: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? - by: goeco January 24, 2017Where temperature limits biological processes you just need capacity. For biological onsite systems some water is required. Each time someone defecates, a minimum of one cup of flush water is required for vermi-digesters (the simplest, cheapest treatment system). Then there are UDDT's. Why did the people do away with dry toilets in favour of cesspit toi […]
- Re: SuSanA’s contribution to the Agenda 2030 - WG1 position paper (final draft for comments) - by: ddiba January 24, 2017Dear All, A number of interesting points have been raised in reaction to the draft position paper including; (1) Creating a standard curriculum and hands-on guidebook (in multiple languages) for training on-site sanitation construction workers/entrepreneurs (2) Translating key capacity development documents from English into other languages (3) Developing Me […]
- Re: Reply: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? - by: qasem120 January 24, 2017Dear All Thank you so much from your attention. Situation of Kabul average precipitation 300 mm/yr temperature in winter goes minus 15 and in summer goes 39 degrees Celsius. The present water-supply infrastructure system is inadequate. Merely 12% of Kabul residents have access to an appropriate water supply, 50% rely on private wells, and the remaining 38% r […]
- Re: Webinar 16.11.2016 featuring DEWATS (GIZ Afghanistan) / Webinario en Español el 16.11.2016 - by: muench January 23, 2017Dear SuSanA secretariat, Could you please also post the two powerpoint files that were used in this webinar? This would be useful for anyone who can't view Youtube videos or who wants to get a quicker overview of what was presented. Thanks. I came back to this thread because I got interested in this topic of the webinar: Younes Hassib, GIZ, Germany: Sca […]
- New Learning Brief- Tracking Progress and Sustainability: Monitoring, Verification and Certification of CLTS - by: Petra January 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites