- Re: 5th Annual Virtual MHM in WinS Conference Columbia University and UNICEF October 25th 2016 - by: muench October 20, 2016Dear Danika, I have just registered for this virtual conference (my first one). I noticed that the program only becomes available AFTER registration (or is there a link for it? Maybe this link works even for non-registered people): media.rampard.com/unicef/20161025/index.jsp Also, could you please explain a little bit how this virtual conference will work. W […]
- Re: UUDT's in Zambia - for school in Ndola, in the Copperbelt region of Zambia - by: muench October 20, 2016Dear Tim, Thanks for this additional information. Can you tell us more about this requirement by the Ministry of Education? Do they make recommendations about the type of toilet, maintenance and ownership issues? Do have a requirement for number of toilets per pupil? I recommend that you also install plenty of urinals (can be of the waterless type) as pupils […]
- Discussion on incorporating the science of habit into behaviour change programmes - by: kurich October 20, 2016Greetings. On 20 October, World Vision staff and representatives from other organisations came together for a webinar on the Science of Habit. Behavioural scientist, David Neal, PhD, joined us to discuss how the science of habit can be incorporated into behaviour change programmes. Here is a link to the recording, as well as a page that highlights resources […]
- Introducing Governance Systems International from Uganda: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat October 20, 2016We would like to welcome Governance Systems International from Uganda as a new SuSanA partner organisation! The following text is taken from their application form and was written by the partner organisation themselves. Description and Activities in Sustainable Sanitation: Governance Systems International (GSI) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providi […]
- Re: How to measure job creation potential for sustainable sanitation systems? - by: stevensugden October 20, 2016We had difficultly with measuring job created as much of the work is of a temporary nature and paid on an output basis. Is that a permanent job? , but it is an indicator that people like to use. There seems to lot of wriggle room for how it is measured The sustainability indicator below is taken from the Market Systems Development sector and one which I thin […]
- Re: 5th Annual Virtual MHM in WinS Conference Columbia University and UNICEF October 25th 2016 - by: muench October 20, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites