How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- What we have done so far in WG7 around MHM - by: CWendland March 27, 2017Dear all, it is an exciting day with the MHM discussion starting today! I wanted to raise your attention on the work we have done so far. In the WASH in Schools story collection, we have a number of stories please see here: www.susana.org/_resources/documents/defa...320-7-1449650781.pdf or you find them in the SuSanA Wiki searching for MHM. We appreciate to […]
- Re: New MHM resources - by: Mintje March 27, 2017Thank you for sharing Ina, I also included some of the documents you mentioned in the preparatory readings below. Looking forward to hear your thoughts on Dr. Marni Sommer's opening post on "Exploring how to address on-going taboos and silence around MHM for girls in School", which is now online under Theme 1: Breaking the taboo around MHM. […]
- Re: Starting Soon: TDS 12 "Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) in Schools - A neglected issue" - by: Mintje March 27, 2017Dear all, thank you for the expressed interest in our discussion. Dr. Marni Sommer has now started our discussion on Theme 1: Breaking the taboo around MHM. Please follow this link to join the Topic! I'm looking forward to read your replies!
- Re: WASHwatch - A platform facilitating transparency in monitoring, availability of information and communication - by: muench March 27, 2017Dear Amy, Thanks for replying so quickly! I totally agree with you, stay with the British convention of dot and comma (i.e. using the comma for thousand separator). I just pointed out that people from other countries might get confused (like I did). So if you can come up with a smart way of making it double clear, that would be great. The 36.450 x 1000 can b […]
- New from WASHwatch: Donor Profiles - by: AmyKeegan March 27, 2017Hi all, I am excited to share with you that WASHwatch have just released our new Donor Profiles. Our aim for these profiles is to provide the information needed to increase donor accountability within the sector. (For more information read our WASHwatch blog) Which donors are being profiled? Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, CzechRepublic, Denmark, Estoni […]
- What we have done so far in WG7 around MHM - by: CWendland March 27, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites