What type of content is most useful for you?
- Preparatory webinar for the Annual WinS Meeting (13 July 2017, 7:00AM, New York time) - by: muench September 23, 2017Dear Irene, Is that WinS Annual Meeting on 16 October 2017 that you mentioned here a public meeting, open for all? Will remote participation be possible? Just wondering, as WinS (= WASH in School) is such a hot topic, also here on the discussion forum. Regards, Elisabeth
- Industrial engineer for waste management - by: koba September 23, 2017Very Interesting opportunity but i'm not EU citizenship.
- Up-scaling Basic Sanitation for the Urban Poor in Kenya (UBSUP) (Water Services Trust Fund and GIZ, Kenya) - by: jsauer September 23, 2017Hi Charlotte, Thank you so much for replying. These are very helpful answers and there is incredible learning here. Everyone on SuSanA should read this post. Best, John
- What can we reliably say about pathogen removal with vermifilters? - by: fppirco September 23, 2017Dear Hajo, Elisabeth,Dean Thanks of Hajo for his quick and comprehensive respond ,I am sending some attached photo of my studies of earthworm which I have written about them to Hajo. I would like to know about this WORM something I explained about their probably nutrient of Flies and Mosquito eggs and larva. with best regards Mohammad […]
- SuSanA members to improve quality of WASH information on Wikipedia: 19 Sept to 19 Nov - by: DianeKellogg September 22, 2017Thanks, Chris. I see your reasoning about a shorter list. In practical terms, people will be working on the ones that need the most work. The baseline study does include 70 because we thought it valuable to have those good examples in the mix with the ones that need more work. Our thinking was that it would help people see what "better" and "b […]
- Preparatory webinar for the Annual WinS Meeting (13 July 2017, 7:00AM, New York time) - by: muench September 23, 2017