How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- RE: question about UNICEF lecture on SDGs on 9 November 2016 - by: Hutton February 24, 2017I agree that it is very challenging to work on 169 targets simultaneously, but in terms of why we have 169 targets, there are reasons! For example, we could not just stick with WASH targets in goal 6 - we had to move to the broader water agenda, which also has key interlinkages with both drinking-water and sanitation. Certainly the goals are more challenging […]
- Re: FSM per capita cost for Nepal or South Asia (seeking information) - by: muench February 24, 2017Dear Tobias, You asked: The model does not include the FSTP* for both system. Therefore I was thinking of making an assumption like costs of treating one cubic meter of faecal sludge ($/m^3 sludge). Does anyone know a good assumption for Nepal, India, Bangladesh or somewhere in South Asia? Costs of treating sludge out of an ABR and out of a Septic Tank. This […]
- Re: Our Sanitation Highlights by year - in 2013 and 2014 - and 2016? - by: muench February 24, 2017Hi Dan and all, I liked your idea to ask people for their professional sanitation highlights in 2016. Looks like not so many people responded though. So I thought about my own professional sanitation highlights for the year 2016 and they were: The fact that we got approval for Phase 3 of our grant by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to support SuSanA […]
- Re: New group handwashing device - by: JFranciscoDeLeon February 24, 2017Hi Seshadri, thx to share this.. I found it very interesting, let me ask you something... how much cost the device because is fabric in galvanized Steel and in México that material is very expensive, another point is that , i cant see the Soap ... in the end the faucets maybe arent too robust for a context like an School or a disaster area. Best regards Juan […]
- Re: WG13's kick-off activity: SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day! - by: ruthmiskelly February 24, 2017Hi Dan, Wonderful, it will be great to have you on board! As guidance for everyone, as Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, there is a strong focus on referencing, so there is certainly an opportunity to cite reports, frameworks and guidelines etc as references to your explanations of the different topics. As the aim is to provide factual information, the general r […]
- RE: question about UNICEF lecture on SDGs on 9 November 2016 - by: Hutton February 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites