- Re: Request for advice on UDDT slab design - by: JKMakowka October 21, 2016That would probably depend on the local temperature day/night variations. If in your work area it cools down significantly during the night, a partially below ground vault will probably retain some of the coldness during morning hours and cause dew to form.
- Re: 5th Annual Virtual MHM in WinS Conference Columbia University and UNICEF October 25th 2016 - by: muench October 20, 2016Dear Danika, I have just registered for this virtual conference (my first one). I noticed that the program only becomes available AFTER registration (or is there a link for it? Maybe this link works even for non-registered people): media.rampard.com/unicef/20161025/index.jsp Also, could you please explain a little bit how this virtual conference will work. W […]
- Re: UUDT's in Zambia - for school in Ndola, in the Copperbelt region of Zambia - by: muench October 20, 2016Dear Tim, Thanks for this additional information. Can you tell us more about this requirement by the Ministry of Education? Do they make recommendations about the type of toilet, maintenance and ownership issues? Do have a requirement for number of toilets per pupil? I recommend that you also install plenty of urinals (can be of the waterless type) as pupils […]
- Discussion on incorporating the science of habit into behaviour change programmes - by: kurich October 20, 2016Greetings. On 20 October, World Vision staff and representatives from other organisations came together for a webinar on the Science of Habit. Behavioural scientist, David Neal, PhD, joined us to discuss how the science of habit can be incorporated into behaviour change programmes. Here is a link to the recording, as well as a page that highlights resources […]
- Introducing Governance Systems International from Uganda: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat October 20, 2016We would like to welcome Governance Systems International from Uganda as a new SuSanA partner organisation! The following text is taken from their application form and was written by the partner organisation themselves. Description and Activities in Sustainable Sanitation: Governance Systems International (GSI) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providi […]
- Re: Request for advice on UDDT slab design - by: JKMakowka October 21, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites