- New WASH jobs and consultancies (35) (25/10/16) - by: JoshuaNewton October 25, 2016Apologies for the absence everyone... Here are the WASH jobs/consultancies that are active from the last few weeks: Jobs: 1) Public-Private Sector Sanitation Programme Manager – GOAL (Sierra Leone): Until filled 2) Senior Technical Advisor for WASH and Nutrition – PCI (Zambia): Until filled 3) Civil Engineer (Recovery programme Water Schemes and Health Infra […]
- Re: On the way to a “clean India” – 2 years of Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: muench October 25, 2016Dear Nitya, I might have missed it, but have you already posted a summary of this thematic discussion on the rural Clean India Mission somewhere? You had said: I am now consolidating the information you have provided to come out of with a document in September. I hope you enjoyed this first thematic discussion on the SuSanA forum that was organised specifica […]
- Re: A new article on the effects of lacto-fermented mix of faeces and bio-waste supplemented by biochar on growth and yield of corn (Zea mays L.) - by: muench October 25, 2016Dear Nadejda, Thanks for posting your article here. Are you already finished with your PhD? If yes, could you post it here as well? I found it interesting to see the organizations involved in this research, apart from UNESCO-IHE, which are: Research Institute for Field Crops, Selectia, 28 Calea Ieȿilor str., MD 3101 Baltsy, Moldavia Laboratory of Hydrobiolog […]
- Re: Reply: 5th Annual Virtual MHM in WinS Conference Columbia University and UNICEF October 25th 2016 (8-4 pm New York time) - by: muench October 25, 2016Dear Irene, I know the feeling about the time zones... I can recommend this website to you which allows easy conversion of times: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html According to that converter, the conference would start at 3 pm for you. Might see you there in a few hours! Elisabeth
- Reply: 5th Annual Virtual MHM in WinS Conference Columbia University and UNICEF October 25th 2016 (8-4 pm New York time) - by: reniemugo October 25, 2016This conference is starting what time in Nairobi.Time zoning is tricky for me.
- New WASH jobs and consultancies (35) (25/10/16) - by: JoshuaNewton October 25, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites