- Re: Introduction of Banza Toilet - waterless toilet, mobile urine diversion toilet (Kenya) - by: Doreen October 26, 2016Dear Banza Team, Thanks. I have some questions. - How is the emptying and transportation of the waste done? - How frequent is the collection of the waste and where is it taken to? - Have you tested it anywhere in Kenya and if yes, where particularly and what type of setting? households? schools? - What was the user response after testing? - How does one purc […]
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: paresh October 26, 2016Thanks. That was the first thing I read
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: paresh October 26, 2016Thanks for a quick reply. I am aware that more people are connected to on-site systems and they are looked as stop-gap arrangement while engineers and planners prefer sewerage system. I am currently doing the task but haven't found anything on why FSM needs to be prioritised over effluent and greywater. In some places, the septic tanks are over sized an […]
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: ddiba October 26, 2016Hi, In addition to JK's points above, I would recommend that you start by reading the Faecal Sludge Management book by Sandec/Eawag and UNESCO-IHE since it gives a good over view of the state of FSM globally, especially the first chapter. The book can be downloaded in the SuSanA library: www.susana.org/en/resources/library/details/2100 Regards, Daniel […]
- Re: Tools for Integration - by: jtruelove October 26, 2016One further tool I can share is this annotated bibliography developed in 2015 to accompany another advocacy document for RESULTS Canada. It provides a very brief summary and links to 25 articles related to WASH in development, MNCH, economics and so forth. www.results-resultats.ca/wp-content/uplo...for-WASH-Mar2015.pdf
- Re: Introduction of Banza Toilet - waterless toilet, mobile urine diversion toilet (Kenya) - by: Doreen October 26, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites