What type of content is most useful for you?
- Sustainable Sanitation Project Prize for the MENA region - by: secretariat September 25, 2017Dear All, The Jordan Times publised an article on the “Youth Participation in Local Environmental Development in the Eastern Desert (Jordan)“ by The Rural Family Society, one of the winners of the Sustainable Sanitation Project Prize from the MENA region, 2017. Link to the article: http://www.jordantimes.com/news/local/rural-family-society-wins-int%E2%80%99l […]
- Topic 4 - Is the current monitoring system under DISE adequate and how can it be improved and tied to the SDGs - by: nityajacob September 25, 2017Your suggestion is well taken. Once the discussion is completed, we can meet with the NITI Ayog people concerned. Also, with officials of MHRD.
- What Next After 100% Coverage in WASH in Schools (India Chapter Thematic Discussion) - by: nityajacob September 25, 2017Mark, you make a good point here. The student - toilet seat ratio is absurd. Toilets in many cases are made without thought of how many students are in the school. Usability or functionality are a distant second or third consideration. My concern is, simply shifting the line ministry of department does nothing on the ground unless officers can be held to acc […]
- What Next After 100% Coverage in WASH in Schools (India Chapter Thematic Discussion) - by: nityajacob September 25, 2017Hi Do you have more details of the FIETS approach? Regards Nitya
- best dry solution i have seen up to now - by: christoph September 24, 2017Dear all, sorry for the late reply. @Nancy – wow – many questions. Let´s go: a) you can order it with http://www.arrebolperusac.com b) “How does it smell?“ It does not smell – that is the whole point. 1) due to the good ventilation and a aerobic process 2) due to the urine separation the feces keep dry 3) by the intensive mixing the feces dry faster c) “How […]
- Sustainable Sanitation Project Prize for the MENA region - by: secretariat September 25, 2017