- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Delhi: Achieving ODF status February 25, 2015With the fact that nearly 35% of Delhi slum dwellers still practise open defecation, most of community and public toilets in the capital remains non-functional; the present scenario doesn’t seem to meet the goals of Delhi Master Plan for making the city Open Defecation Free (ODF) by 2015. In this article, Ajay Sinha, Chief Operating Officer, Feedback Foundat […]6
- Webinar on gender, violence and access to WASH/ Webinaire Genre, violence et accès aux services EAH February 10, 2015On Tuesday 17th March 2015 at 13.30 GMT (English) and 16.00 GMT (French), RWSN and WaterAid will6
- In Ekiti, it’s war against open defecation February 10, 2015Owners of houses without toilets in Ekiti are now in a heated rush to meet the deadline set for t6
- Nigeria: Rescue From Diseases Through Water, Sanitation, Hygiene February 6, 2015The Guardian visited some of the Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Community Led Total Sani6
- Winners of the CLTS Photo Competition February 2, 2015We have chosen the winners of our Picturing CLTS photo competition. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos. It was great to see such diverse depictions of CLTS in action and of many related aspects like handwashing, inclusive WASH and monitoring.6
- Delhi: Achieving ODF status February 25, 2015
Add to favourites