What type of content is most useful for you?
- Working Group 12 meets in Stockholm @ World Water Week 2017 - by: Jona July 25, 2017Dear members of WG12, At this year’s World Water Week ( programme.worldwaterweek.org ), we are planning to have a 1,5h SuSanA Working Group meeting on Tuesday (29th August) at 09:00 am. In addition, I would like to point out to you the strong presence of WASH-Nutrition related events this year again: MONDAY - 14:00-15:30 • “SDG-synergies: Countries link WASH […]
- Study on how baffle wall enhances performance of septic tank - by: nilaadri1976 July 25, 2017I was wondering if someone has done a research on how the baffle wall enhances performance of septic tank . Currently I am working in such part of the world where baffle wall in septic tank is an alien subject to the engineers and masons. They prefer to make big tank ( viz. 6x3x10 cubic ft for seven family with an average household size of 3.5) without any b […]
- Sanitation systems, what should they acomplish and what does it mean for re-use and disposal - by: goeco July 25, 2017Hi Marijn, By "convenience/aesthetics" I mean the desirability of the toilet for the user. If it stinks or is not clean then people would be far more likely to avoid using it. This is a perception thing and I see it as an important function of the sanitation system and more than just a selling point. My interest is in onsite systems, not sewer pipe […]
- Every Social Development relies on Sanitation(clean Water) factors to become 100% complete... The problem is always "HOW?". Who agrees with me? - by: Forkom July 24, 2017I am A Social entrepreneur and I will like; not to only share my knowledge on the developments I have made but also to spark out a discussion with like minded brains to discuss, acquaint and show interest on developing our underprivileged communities across the world. Schools,Hospitals,Housing projects/residential Housings, markets, and every project with th […]
- Sanitation As A Business Workshop focused on SSA - is this of interest? (UNICEF Zambia are considering hosting a workshop) - by: Forkom July 24, 2017Hi, I am new to the group and I hope I'm not late as concerns this workshop. I am a social entrepreneur with a three years dedication to working on various innovative business models that can serve consumers in various communities right down to those at the base of the pyramid; creating a huge social impact/upgrading lives while still making profits and […]
- Working Group 12 meets in Stockholm @ World Water Week 2017 - by: Jona July 25, 2017