- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: paresh October 28, 2016Thanks for the detailed explanation, it is very helpful.
- Re: SuSanA's first regional chapter: India! - launched now - by: secretariat October 28, 2016Dear all, I am Magda, intern at the SuSanA Secretariat and currently working on strengthening the SuSanA Indian Chapter. The SuSanA Indian chapter shall contribute to the Indian Government’s Clean India Campaign “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” by strengthening discussion on sanitation and by linking the Indian and the global discourse on sustainable sanitation. The […]
- Re: Social inclusion, toilet rights, and legal protection for transgender Americans - by: MBass October 28, 2016Public toilet is a right of every individual and people building them are really doing a great job.
- Re: Online survey for menstrual cup users - by: MBass October 28, 2016Thanks for creating the survey. Menstrual cups are indeed helping mankind in preventing pollution. Women use approximately 20 pads or tampons per month and in one year this accounts to 240 pads or tampons. While a single menstrual cup like Cupissima, Diva, Lunette, Instead, etc. can replace this and prevent a considerable amount of potentially avoidable wast […]
- Re: Introducing the Thematic Discussions on Private Sector Engagement in Sanitation and Hygiene - by: janina October 27, 2016Dear all, I'd like to share work the Institute for Sustainable Futures at the University of Technology of Sydney as done in this space through the Enterprise is WASH research project as it seems relevant to these discussions. You can find out more here: enterpriseinwash.info/ Best, Janina
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: paresh October 28, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites