What type of content is most useful for you?
- World Menstrual Hygiene Day in Pakistan - by: F H Mughal July 23, 2017World Menstrual Hygiene Day in Pakistan [/b] The event, marking the World Menstrual Hygiene Day, was held on 19 July 2017. Various speakers addressed the participants. The following are the key points highlighted: • Silence around menstruation - The challenge is unfortunately, many times, when we really want to touch upon such subjects - especially public se […]
- Investigating the social determinants of open defecation in India - by: vishakhagoyal July 23, 2017Hi, I am Vishakha Goyal, working as Assistant Professor in economics.My key research area is sanitation behaviour in rural India. I want to associate with this project, please provide me more insight about this project. On this topic there are different NGO who are working to improve the condition of sanitation in India like Arghyam, WASH
- How many times per day do people wash their hands? - by: F H Mughal July 23, 2017Dear Mr. Tim, What those papers you have referred to say? Please have a look at this Pakistan paper: fuuast.edu.pk/biology%20journal/images/p...ACHI,%20PAKISTAN.pdf The abstract says: Survey has highlighted the significance of hand washing and also indicated the knowledge and practices among 250 mothers between the age group 22-35 in belong to Karachi, the c […]
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: 6th Annual Virtual Conference on Menstrual Hygiene Management in Schools - by: dannyogwo July 22, 2017Dear Brooke, Apologies, I just submitted the abstract this very moment. Please find attached on the provided e-mail. Thanks Danny
- Re: SaniPath - Assessment of Fecal Exposure Pathways in Low-Income Urban Settings (Emory University, USA) - and appeal to SuSanA members for input - by: sjraj July 21, 2017Hello Henriette, I thought it may helpful to share some of the publications from our work in SaniPath Accra. You can find them below. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Public toilets and their customers in low-income Accra, GhaAssessment of Fecal Exposure Pathways in Low-Income Urban Neighborhoods in Accra, Ghana: Rationale, Des […]
- World Menstrual Hygiene Day in Pakistan - by: F H Mughal July 23, 2017