What are your sanitation information sources?
- Re: How can companies incentivise sanitation - by: ossai January 16, 2017This presentation is insightful and timely for us that are focusing on Water Sanitation and Hygiene in Schools. My addition is that besides encouraging companies to institute volunteers corps as a CSR component, the program implementers should ensure that they design a platform that companies can also leverage on their contribution on WASH to improve their b […]
- Re: Sharing your experience (Corporate Engagement in Sanitation) - by: magdalenabauer January 16, 2017Dear all, thank you for your contribution to the first topic of the discussion! I would like to share two things with you connected to this threat: First, Jayanti Shukla from United Way send us another contribution and final comment (posting on her behalf): With many proactive measures taken by the government to drive the Swachh Bharat campaign for a defecat […]
- Dry toilets in Ethiopia - by: nolete January 16, 2017Hello, I am volunteer in an NGO that wants to improve and extend a School in Ethiopia. We need to build toilets for the students. Our first proposal was to build dry toilets but after the design phase the cooperative that has to provide the company to build it, said that thay cannot build it. The want to build pit latrines because it is what they know. It wo […]
- Getting the bigger picture - Creating sanitation systems for whole cities. City-wide planning and the role of FSM in the case of India - by: dirkwalther January 16, 2017Dear Members, As an expert in hydrogeology, water engineering and management I have more than twenty years of professional experiences in the water sector. Working mostly abroad in South America and Asia it became my keen interest to understand prevailing water engineering and management systems and to look for opportunities to upgrade them. Since 2009 I am […]
- Re: How can companies incentivise sanitation - by: magdalenabauer January 16, 2017Dear all, thanks for this fruitful discussion. The SuSanA Indian Chapter compiled a synthesis document for this online discussion from all your comments. It also includes further readings and links. Read it here: Kind Regards, Maggie on behalf of SuSanA Indian Chapter
- Re: How can companies incentivise sanitation - by: ossai January 16, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites