New Delhi promised to build hundreds of public toilets for the 2010 Commonwealth Games. Only 9 were built, and none of them are functioning. This short report from Al Jazeera’s Sohail Rahman highlights the fact that over 50 per cent of Indians have no access to clean toilets. It focuses on the lack of facilities in India’s growing cities and in schools. The report features rural development minister Jairam Ramesh, the inevitable Bindeshwar Pathak of Sulabh International and UNICEF India’s Suzanne Coates.
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: Gizesh December 18, 2017Thanks for the document on the financial model. Please keep us with the updates of the program , I am really interested to follow the program and see better WASH products and service in my community.
- Request for Proposal for Distribution of ECOLOO products - by: goeco December 17, 2017What a vision, what grand altruism! Just what the world needs, I see on your website that this is a patented system using "special formulated bacteria" that locks the solids away for 30 years until safe. I'm sure the system has been fully explained and debated in the forum, so I can relax now because here is the best solution for the worlds sa […]
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 17, 2017Dear F H Mughal Thank you for this magnificent opportunity, this is the great opportunity I always look for to ensure I elevate my professional carrier. Therefore, on this opportunity of AIT, I am going to apply. Moreover, am also looking opportunities like this from other countries. Please, Susana Members let help the Young Water and sanitation professional […]
- Request for Proposal for Distribution of ECOLOO products - by: ecoloo December 17, 2017After a sustained period of development and following successful installations, great customer satisfaction, amazing global awards and recognition ECOLOO Group is seeking to engage service providers (Distributor) to provide local distribution services relating to its Sustainable Sanitation Solutions for sales, rental and maintenance activities worldwide. ECO […]
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: F H Mughal December 17, 2017Dear Mr. Christossy Lalika, If you are interested in doing M. Eng. in Environmental Engineering (Water and Wastewater Engineering), from the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, then go to their website and apply www.ait.ac.th They offer full and partial scholarships, as well Good luck! F H Mughal
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: Gizesh December 18, 2017