IRC International Water and Sanitation Centre is happy to announce two research calls in the field of sanitation:
- Low-cost sanitation technologies for areas with high groundwater tables
- Faecal sludge secondary treatment options
These calls are part of the BRAC WASH II programme in which EUR 1.5 million will be used for innovative research, tendered to consortia of leading European and Bangladeshi research organisations. The other action research calls will focus on low-cost water supply technologies; Geo-referenced database for monitoring; menstrual hygiene management; and saline intrusion.
1. Guidelines for research call on low-cost sanitation technologies for areas with high groundwater tables
2. Guidelines for secondary treatment options for faecal sludge
- Application form for secondary treatment options for faecal sludge
Extended deadline for submission of full proposal application forms: 31 August 2012
Please do not send requests for information or applications to the Sanitation Updates blog.