What type of content is most useful for you?
- What can we reliably say about pathogen removal with vermifilters? - by: hajo September 22, 2017Hi Dean, nice to meet you also on this thread.. ... and you understood my questions correctly, sorry for being possibly a bit vague... I am a bit surprised to read that some 'research' proves that vermi-composting eliminates ascaris and others do not. I had - the obviously wrong perception - that 'research' has such high standards, that r […]
- Review process for “Compendium of Sanitation Technologies in Emergencies” just started I Become involved! - by: rob# September 22, 2017Hi Chris, Elisabeth, thanks for your comments and sorry for getting back to you so late. During the last weeks we were busy finalising a first draft of all technology sheets (already more than 60 by now), all corresponding cross-cutting issues chapter and had some in-depth discussions on the overall structure of the document. Hence we hadn't sufficient […]
- SuSanA India Chapter Swachhata Hi Sewa fortnight of the Government of India - by: nityajacob September 22, 2017Dear members, In connection with Swachh Bharat Divas, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation is publishing a coffee-table book; hallmarking the efforts of Stakeholders during the ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’ fortnight, i.e. 15th Sept’17- 02nd Oct’17. In this regard, you are requested to share 5 high resolution photos capturing the efforts undertaken by the State d […]
- Industrial engineer for waste management - by: koeniga September 22, 2017Do you want to put your know-how and skills to use where they are needed? Do you want to work abroad and experience different cultures? Then the Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) is your ideal partner for finding a responsible position in the field of development policy. We place highly qualified staff with employers in Asia, Africa, L […]
- Review process for “Compendium of Sanitation Technologies in Emergencies” just started I Become involved! - by: rob# September 22, 2017Hi Marijn, PeePoo bags (or the use of bags in general, without referring to any brand name) will be considered but most likely be included as part of the "container-based toilet" tech-sheet and not as an individual technology sheet. Hope this helps and best regards rob
- What can we reliably say about pathogen removal with vermifilters? - by: hajo September 22, 2017