What sanitation topics you are interested in?
- Global impact, which way we can achieve it ? - by: Sansept December 6, 2016Good day to you all from Canada. I just recently joined your amazing community and I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Andrei Mychkine and founder of Sansept Systems Canada, a non for profit platform with philanthropy at heart mission for rapid development and distribution of sanitation systems worldwide, even though we are just in our infancy s […]
- Re: A framework for the Most Important Risk Factors of Exposure in Container Based Sanitation (CBS)? - by: muench December 5, 2016Hi Eve, Thanks for posting this. Good to see that you already got one response from Claire at SOIL, Haiti. The document that you had attached was a bit heavy with 17 MB. Keeping in mind people with slower internet connection, I suggest you also add it as a pdf file. And here is the Figure 1 that you mentioned: I couldn't quite figure out how you get fro […]
- Re: Interest in Sanitation – November 2016 Sanitation Updates - Views by Country - by: muench December 5, 2016I would guess that the viewers of Sanitation Updates from the United States come from people working for organization doing work on sanitation in developing countries. For example Unicef, WSP, WaterAid America, World Vision and the many universities and organizations in the US who have grants from the Gates Foundation. If you look at SuSanA's membership […]
- Interest in Sanitation – November 2016 Sanitation Updates - Views by Country - by: F H Mughal December 5, 2016Interest in Sanitation – November 2016 Sanitation Updates - Views by Country My good friend, Dan Campbell, Knowledge Creation/WASH Specialist, USAID Water Communications and Knowledge Management (CKM) Project, has shared with me, among others, extremely useful and interesting information. The information pertains to the viewing of Nov 2016 Sanitation Updates […]
- Decentralized wastewater systems - new website - by: Decentral December 5, 2016A new website provides information regarding basic principles and latest developments of decentralized wastewater systems aiming at a wide audience and all stakeholders involved in the Project management process. It is expected that it could help in the mutual understanding and collaboration of all parties involved. Comments and recommendations are welcome. […]
- Global impact, which way we can achieve it ? - by: Sansept December 6, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites