- Re: Sigmund Freud, the missing link in Water and Sanitation? - Seminar at Stockholm World Water Week Aug 28, 2016 - by: ThePuru August 24, 2016Hi Arno-- I SO wish I could be a part of this session. I enjoyed reading the questions--very incisive. Will you share your slides and core content after Stockholm? I would be very curious to see. I look forward, at least, to seeing the selfies! Thanks so much. Shawn
- Re: UDDT versus Pour Flush (with vermi-composting) versus ???: which are sustainable sanitation technologies and systems for peri-urban areas in Africa? - by: clint August 24, 2016Right on Hajo!! Clint
- Re: SuSanA monthly webinar 4: Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships, August 25th, 12:00 BST (London time) - by: Improvedavis August 23, 2016Looking forward to participating in this webinar. Anyone who is interested in more information about our study can find the blog and a link to the report here: www.improveinternational.org/2015/12/21/...wash-sustainability/ I look forward to hearing the discussion and questions on these topics.
- Re: Sustainability: Focusing on scale and behaviour change - by: andreshuesoWA August 23, 2016Dear friends, Thanks for this very interesting conversation. I won’t repeat previous points, but just to quickly add: - I agree with Madhavi on the need to strengthen human resource on the ground and take IEC seriously. As a supporting example, Indore became the first ODF district in Madhya Pradesh, partly because its expenditure of IEC budget was 6 times hi […]
- Re: Sigmund Freud, the missing link in Water and Sanitation? - Seminar at Stockholm World Water Week Aug 28, 2016 - by: arno August 23, 2016Here attached is the brochure for the seminar and announcement of the SELFIE competition.
- Re: Sigmund Freud, the missing link in Water and Sanitation? - Seminar at Stockholm World Water Week Aug 28, 2016 - by: ThePuru August 24, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites