How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Starting Soon: TDS 12 "Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) in Schools - A neglected issue" - by: febanisha March 25, 2017Thank you for the invite. Look forward to hearing the views from around the world.
- Preparatory Readings for our Thematic Discussion on "MHM in Schools - A neglected issue" - by: Mintje March 24, 2017+++BACKGROUND READINGS+++ Dear Forum Members, To help stimulate discussion and provide general background information on the topic, we suggest the following background readings: Introduction to MHM: (1) House S, Mahon T & Cavill S. Menstrual Hygiene Matters: A resource for improving menstrual hygiene around the world This resource brings together, for th […]
- Re: HDPE septic tank apply to the Rural sewage treatment in China and South east Asia - by: Julianacheng16 March 24, 2017Hi Dana Thanks for your good question. Different from Roto molded,HDPE septic tank is injection molded.It improves the production efficiency greatly.Meantime,the transportation cost is much lower. Pls let me know if you need any more details.
- Re: Has anyone tried to develop a DALY for sanitation? - by: kengelly March 24, 2017Thank you so much for the quick response, Joe! I should have known that Sandy and Jamie would have worked on this.
- It’s not all about toilets: Debunking 7 myths about urban sanitation on World Water Day - by: Doreen March 24, 2017Dear All, Very interesting article regarding myths about urban sanitation in the water blog submitted by Martin Gambrill (World Bank) blogs.worldbank.org/water/debunking-7-my...tion-world-water-day Best regards, Doreen
- Re: Starting Soon: TDS 12 "Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) in Schools - A neglected issue" - by: febanisha March 25, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites