- Global Sanitation Fund reflection paper: Understanding slippage - by: OUmelo October 24, 2016'Sanitation and hygiene behaviour change at scale: Understanding slippage' is a new reflection paper published by WSSCC's Global Sanitation Fund. The paper explores how to discern slippage nuances and patterns, strategies to address, pre-empt and mitigate it, as well as alternative monitoring systems that capture the complexity of slippage mor […]
- Global Sanitation Fund reflection paper: Catalytic programming for scale and sustainability - by: OUmelo October 24, 2016A new publication explores the conversations, reflections and lessons emerging from a multi-stakeholder Global Sanitation Fund learning event earlier this year. Themes include: incorporating effective approaches for scale, decentralized programme delivery and sustainability; ensuring a truly inclusive approach that leaves no one behind; and addressing monito […]
- Re: Tool for Technology Choice for FSM-SANITECH - by: sujaya October 24, 2016Dear Mr Jha, Apologies for the delay in replying. - Please find below the answers to your queries. I have gone through a few pages of the Tool and have some fundamental queries. 1. What is the rate of accumulation of septage? The Tool mentions faecal production rate in different groups of countries. For designing a system for treatment of septage, accumulati […]
- Re: Request for advice on UDDT slab design - and drying in vaults that are below ground? - by: bitwire2010 October 24, 2016Dear Angus Hope your project is moving on smoothly. This is Arnold here in Uganda. I would propose that you use plastic pans. They are easy to install, easy to clean and drains away the urine. Here in Uganda it costs around USD 15. For the stairs I think they can be avoided if one locates the UDDT on the slopping side. You can also use ramp instead of stairs […]
- Re: Working Group 7 members- could you share any interesting Global Handwash Day activities ???? - by: Nicole October 24, 2016Dear Belinda, dear all, here is a brief recap of what happened last week for GHD here in the Philippines: PHILIPPINES: DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION LEADS GLOBAL HANDWASHING DAY 2016 CELEBRATION Greetings from Manila, Nicole
- Global Sanitation Fund reflection paper: Understanding slippage - by: OUmelo October 24, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites