How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Working Group 11 (groundwater) members: please take part in edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for groundwater - by: Carol McCreary February 23, 2017Hi Leif, Yes. Translation is so important. And while Wikipedia articles are not academic, they need to reference and cite expert literature in any language. As for translation, let's think about what we can do in conjunction with the Edit-a-thon. I have a couple of ideas but am unsure of the best way to move them forward. First, we can ask Forum members […]
- Re: RE: [Wg11] Groundwater enthousiasts: Join the edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia - by: muench February 22, 2017Dear Leif, Your suggestion about other language Wikipedias is a good one! Most people probably don't realise: but you can check which other language versions already exist by looking at the left of the Wikipedia article. E.g. when you look at the article on groundwater (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundwater), look on the left hand side and you will see that […]
- Re: “Contribution of Sustainable Sanitation to the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development” – SuSanA’s revised Vision Document now open for discussion! - by: Sowmya February 22, 2017Dear Elisabeth, Thanks. I agree that the comments were too long... Your point is valid, we will need a structure for the discussion. As a suggestion, please find attached a PPT with some slides providing the structure for summarizing/finalizing the vision statement. Most of the inputs should be going into filling up some box(es) in the slides. Essentially, w […]
- Take part in edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - by: Carol McCreary February 22, 2017Dear Members of SuSanA Working Group 9 (Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement)! Your expertise is needed! SuSanA has announced an Edit-a-thon to commemorate World Water Day and to improve WASH-related Wikipedia articles. Educating the public is critical to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal Number 6 (SDG6): "Ensure availab […]
- Re: Vermi-Trickling Filters for Sewage Treatment (looking for help to design) - by: goeco February 22, 2017Hi Aditi, Thats amazing that India now require similar levels of BOD to New Zealand for surface application/discharge. Indeed if using garden soil as your filtration medium you would need infiltration rates that can be maintained over time. One important factor to consider when using soil is that it needs to be at the right moisture content when packing the […]
- Re: Working Group 11 (groundwater) members: please take part in edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for groundwater - by: Carol McCreary February 23, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites