- Re: Theme 1: Policy Issues on the Regional and Global Level - by: cecile September 27, 2016I would like to bounce on this very clear explanation: PhilipPurnell wrote: This is in recognition of the crucial impact health has on student learning outcomes and the need for deliberate efforts to promote education-health convergence at all levels - from school to district to province/region to national levels.(...) it helps build the capacities of school […]
- Reminder: Thematic discussion on LinkedIn: 3th October – 22nd October 2016 (Research in use) - by: rochelleholm September 27, 2016Hope you can join us next week for the online discussion. Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) Community of Practice on Sanitation and Hygiene in Developing Countries and the Centre of Excellence in Water and Sanitation at Mzuzu University (Malawi) are holding a joint 3-week thematic discussion on research in use in water, sanitation and […]
- Re: California is considering Toilet-to-Tap and we can comment on the process - by: canaday September 26, 2016Hi everyone, Here are my comments on the draft document entitled, INVESTIGATION ON THE FEASIBILITY OF DEVELOPING UNIFORM WATER RECYCLING CRITERIA FOR DIRECT POTABLE REUSE (California State Water Resources Control Board, September 2016): issuu.com/chriscana/docs/comments_on_dpr_draft_document (Also attached here below.) In summary, I would say that are a numb […]
- Re: US-FDA bans many common antimicrobial soap ingredients - by: Mwesige September 26, 2016The US-FDA has the ability to conduct a risk assessment and provide the users with appropriate information on the materials used in these antimicrobial soaps regarding the safety of ingredients on long term usage. On many occasion, Least Developed Countries have benefited from such information for better health promotion. For me, who works in a standard sett […]
- Re: WASH in Schools - Good Examples - by: JovanaD September 26, 2016Peer-to-peer education on hygiene in schools Recognizing that access to safe drinking-water and sanitation is a human right and that young people are at the core of action on water, sanitation and hygiene, the European Environment and Health Youth Coalition (EEHYC) has been working on engaging youth in daily hand washing promotion, menstrual hygiene educatio […]
- Re: Theme 1: Policy Issues on the Regional and Global Level - by: cecile September 27, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites