- New Sanitation and Hygiene Training Courses for NGOs in Germany - by: GTO March 31, 2015We're happy to announce our new seminars to you: Attention! Please note that all the following seminars will be conducted in German only! San ABC plus The next Seminar is an advanced training which aims to deepen the knowledge of the participants on sustainable sanitation in the context of development cooperation. The training will take place Aachen fro […]
- Re: Composting of cloth and sanitary pads - by: inajurga March 31, 2015Thank you so much for your support! the baby diapers research is really helpful!
- Re: free peer-reviewed MHM articles in WaterLines - by: Doreen March 31, 2015Dear Penny, Thanks a lot for the information. Of course it would be interesting for us to know the activities that were carried out to monitor safety. My only issue is the long term (health) effects that lack of water and hand washing can have on the girls. I don't know how other organisations/NGOs that are promoting cups in low income areas and schools […]
- Re: International Conference on “Innovations in Sustainable Water and wastewater Treatment Systems (SWTS)” November 4 - 6, 2015, Nagpur, India - by: Katie March 31, 2015For Indian participants the costs will be 2000 Rupees! Please let me know in case you have any other questions!
- Re: What do we know about odorous gases from composting toilets (or from composting in general)? - by: joeturner March 31, 2015Hajo, I generally agree. I was even reading studies yesterday which suggest that faeces left in storage for more than 2 years may well have measured pathogens below "safe" levels, but that they have found to be rapidly reinocculated with the pathogens again - perhaps from additional human faeces, animals, leachates etc. The theory is that old faece […]
- New Sanitation and Hygiene Training Courses for NGOs in Germany - by: GTO March 31, 2015
- Call for written evidence on community led health systems and the Ebola outbreak March 27, 2015The Africa APPG together with Polygeia seeks to explore the lessons from the Ebola crisis for community-led health systems strengthening through examining the current response to the Ebola crisis, and gathering evidence from experts and the affected communities in West Africa.6
- ODF communities in Margibi didn't experience Ebola virus March 25, 2015Communities declared Open Defecation Free (ODF) through Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) did not experience any case of the Ebola outbreak, despite other surrounding communities in Marbibi county that experienced the worst cases.6
- Long way to go for a clean India March 23, 2015Indians attained political freedom under the leadership of Mahatma Ghandi, but his dream of a clean India remains unfulfilled.6
- Sanitation and stunting: What do toilets have to do with nutrition? March 6, 2015On Wednesday 25 March 2015, from 12:30 -14:00, a lunch-time conference on the linkages between sanitation and nutrition will take place at the European Commission in Brussels.6
- Webinar on Participatory Design Development for Sanitation March 4, 2015The CLTS Knowledge Hub is hosting a webinar on Participatory Design Development for Sanitation on Thursday 26th March 2015 at 10am GMT. Ben Cole will be discussing his experiences in applying participatory design to accompany and extend Malawi’s national CLTS program since 20126
- Call for written evidence on community led health systems and the Ebola outbreak March 27, 2015
Add to favourites