How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Working Group 6 (WG 6) members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19/20 March ! - by: canaday February 19, 2017Hi Everyone, Wikipedia is a bit of a mystery in its inner workings. Maybe someone can help me figure out the following problem. I posted a drawing that I myself had made on the Spanish ArborLoo page, but it was deleted due to some concern that it had been plagiarized. I politely requested for it to undeleted and I got an alert linking to the following page, […]
- SIMPLY STATED: The world thinks diarrhoea can be solved by taking antibiotics. How did we get this so wrong? - by: arno February 19, 2017SIMPLY STATED: The world thinks diarrhoea caused by inadequate sanitation can be solved by taking antibiotics. How did we get this so wrong? While FSM4 www.fsm4.susana.org/ is ongoing in Chennai and the focus is on India, here are some sobering findings regarding the increase in antimicrobial resistance caused by overzealous use of antibiotics to combat diar […]
- Re: [Wg4] Working Group 4 meeting at FSM in Chennai - meeting details - by: Eddy251 February 19, 2017Hello Esther, I arrived Chennai early this morning and would attend the meeting. Regards, Eddy
- Re: Meeting of Working Group 1 at the FSM4 Conference in Chennai, India (between the 19th and 23rd of February) - by: Eddy251 February 19, 2017I am attending. Regards, Eddy
- Re: Emptying of sludge - How can we know the consistency of the fecal sludge during the emptying if it can be pumped or not? - by: JKMakowka February 19, 2017Yeah, but the original question was not very detailed to begin with, and I guess the original poster should first clarify what he/she was referring to before expecting someone to spend time to write more than the general answer I provided.
- Re: Working Group 6 (WG 6) members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19/20 March ! - by: canaday February 19, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites