What type of content is most useful for you?
- World Toilet Day event in London (seeking venue) - by: TheLooLady October 20, 2017I am currently working with Shawn Shafner of The POOP Project. During the week around World Toilet Day the documentary 'FLUSH' will be made available for free screenings in private and public settings (More info on the film below) I would like to organize a showing in London either on Friday the 17th or Sunday the 19th November. I have no budget fo […]
- Are you interested in Oxfam's work on Sanitation? - by: eshaylor October 20, 2017Hello, Just to let you know the newsletter is due out on Monday so if you want to sign up make sure you get round to it over the weekend. Just follow this link and fill in the relevant information. http://oxfam.us13.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=d5c5ab11b8f413227ee550136&id=99df04a64chttp://oxfam.us13.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=d5c5ab11b8f413227ee550136 […]
- Hepatitis A Disease: Directly Related to Sanitary Conditions - by: F H Mughal October 20, 2017Dear Ms. Carol, Thanks for posting such an interesting data. What is puzzling for me is that, while it is common in rural areas of Sindh province (Pakistan) to have HIV infections, due to unhygienic practices and conditions, how are these occurring in the advanced country like US? The Global Burden of Disease (Not of WHO, but of US), says that in 2016, in US […]
- SuSanA members improve WASH content on Wikipedia: NOW to 19 Nov - honorariums of $ 500 to be awarded! - by: muench October 19, 2017We're scouting for SuSanA talent.......and for members who celebrate World Toilet Day. The momentum is growing as World Toilet Day approaches. We have one month to get WASH pages in better shape for all those viewers who get curious about WASH topics around 19 November. I'm writing to put on a little pressure. We can always use more people on the t […]
- Hepatitis A Disease: Directly Related to Sanitary Conditions - by: Carol McCreary October 19, 2017Hi Mughal, Thank you for your interesting comments on Hepatitis A. PHLUSH is tracking an unprecedented Hepatitis A outbreak in Southern California which is attributed to the failure of the City of San Diego and San Diego County to provide toilet facilities in downtown areas of the city. As of October 18, 2017, 19 deaths and nearly 500 infections have resulte […]
- World Toilet Day event in London (seeking venue) - by: TheLooLady October 20, 2017