This issue contains some of the latest news and announcements about the role of entrepreneurs in providing water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) and household energy products and services. This includes several winners of the Social Entrepreneurs 2012 award by the Schwab Foundation and USAID support for commercializing hand washing and establishing markets for cookstoves in Haiti. Also included is a link to cookstove market assessments by the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, which provide suggestions for removing barriers that prevent the creation of a cookstove market for more than 20 countries.
- London Sewer-Clogging Fatbergs - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018Yes, I agree with your views. In addition, I think the current life style in Britain and the plastic problem has its share of creating sanitary problems. F H Mughal
- anaerobic wastewater treatment plant design (UASB) - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018Attached is a publication on anaerobic reactors. Sec: 5.2 gives the design of USAB Enjoy! F H Mughal
- London Sewer-Clogging Fatbergs - by: SusannahClemence May 20, 2018Hence the value of recording traditional technologies, cultures and habits of menstrual management. They may contain ideas transferable to struggling European waste management systems.
- Soil Pollution by Sewage - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018There is a button on the LHS that says: Message. Click on it and send your message
- Soil Pollution by Sewage - by: Ashok May 20, 2018Mr Mughal, I would like to have your e mail address, if not inconvenient. Ashok
- London Sewer-Clogging Fatbergs - by: F H Mughal May 20, 2018