For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Energy recovery & waste treatment with floating biodigesters (Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia - LLEE) - by: MichaelCarr July 29, 2016Hi Rob - I live in Phnom Penh and would like to get together sometime to discuss biogas digesters (BGD) - I've just finished design of a radical new BGD that flatpacks and would like to discuss it with someone who has first hand experience - I'd also like to come and look at your project out at Tonle Sap sometime if i may - also, love the floating […]
- Re: What do we know about odorous gases from composting toilets (or from composting in general)? - by: MichaelCarr July 29, 2016hu·mus 1 (hyo͞o′məs) n. A brown or black organic substance consisting of partially or wholly decayed vegetable or animal matter that provides nutrients for plants and increases the ability of soil to retain water. This is what i refer to it as when i am discussing the matter - i agree - biosolids is too close to 'sludge' PS; any Biogas Digester exp […]
- Re: Celebrate Global Handwashing Day 2016! - by: BijanFHI360 July 28, 2016Updated for 2016, this Planner’s Guide will help you plan a successful Global Handwashing Day event. This guide will soon be available in French. From providing step-by-step instructions to planning an event, easy-to-use tools, and detailed information about the importance of handwashing, the 2016 Global Handwashing Day Planner’s Guide also features: • Spotl […]
- Membrane processing of urine into drinking water - by: KaiMikkel July 28, 2016Looking around the forum, I wasn't able to locate any mention of the following from Belgium: www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/health...m-urine-machine.html Is anyone familiar with this technology or project?
- Re: Sanitary Pad burner/incinierator design - by: eva July 28, 2016
- Re: Energy recovery & waste treatment with floating biodigesters (Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia - LLEE) - by: MichaelCarr July 29, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites