For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 17, 2017Dear F H Mughal Thank you for this magnificent opportunity, this is the great opportunity I always look for to ensure I elevate my professional carrier. Therefore, on this opportunity of AIT, I am going to apply. Moreover, am also looking opportunities like this from other countries. Please, Susana Members let help the Young Water and sanitation professional […]
- Request for Proposal for Distribution of ECOLOO products - by: ecoloo December 17, 2017After a sustained period of development and following successful installations, great customer satisfaction, amazing global awards and recognition ECOLOO Group is seeking to engage service providers (Distributor) to provide local distribution services relating to its Sustainable Sanitation Solutions for sales, rental and maintenance activities worldwide. ECO […]
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: F H Mughal December 17, 2017Dear Mr. Christossy Lalika, If you are interested in doing M. Eng. in Environmental Engineering (Water and Wastewater Engineering), from the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, then go to their website and apply www.ait.ac.th They offer full and partial scholarships, as well Good luck! F H Mughal
- Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: F H Mughal December 17, 2017Dear Pelumi, How many partners we have on this forum? Please name them. I believe you must have categorized them (e.g., advocacy, policy, sanitation hardware, etc) Regards, F H Mughal
- Dead Rivers and Waterbodies Revival - by: F H Mughal December 17, 2017Elisabeth: Do you allow topic on rivers on the forum? Dear Sanjay, Aral sea (not river) was dead, and now, probably has been brought back to life. There is no such case in Pakistan. Regards, F H Mughal
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 17, 2017