For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: F H Mughal April 19, 2018Dear Ms. Grace, That June 2000 document is an interesting report. However, I'm more interested in the Brazil's monitoring and evaluation report, as you have pointed out. Kindly share the documents, when they are ready in English. Regards, F H Mughal
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: gracebeeler April 18, 2018Hi FH, Are you looking for a technical manual? That exists on the web. www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j...eyNZCaBpvt1IBcQZBh7e If you are looking for a technical evaluation, some exist in Portuguese. I'm working on getting a virtual condominial sewerage institute up, and will be translating things into English as soon as I get funding fo […]
- Invitation to contribute to SuSanA by joining the team of co-leads for Working Group 5 - by: rahamanrana April 18, 2018Being a climate change and drr expert, I am interested to contribute to this group in terms of impact of climate change and climate resilient development from Bangladesh context
- A New Technique to Purify River Water for Use in Rural Communities - by: varkey April 18, 2018I have developed a new technique to purify river water into clean drinking water using an oligodynamic (antibacterial) metal as a disinfectant and moringa seed powder as a coagulant for clarification. Use of natural materials to clarify water is a technique that has been practiced for centuries in different parts of the world among which moringa seed is the […]
- Localizing goal 6 of SDGs in local lives - Government Girls Secondary School, Kaduna State, Nigeria - by: kocsy April 18, 2018Great Win for SDG6 - Recall that on 18th Oct 2017, our team visited Government Girls Secondary School, Kigo Road for our SDGs program tagged - "Play the simple part". During the program, the girls questioned us on SDG 6 and correlation to nonfunctional pit toilet at school for girls. On 23rd Oct 2017, we forwarded a petition to Kaduna State Governm […]
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: F H Mughal April 19, 2018