For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
What type of content is most useful for you?
- best dry solution i have seen up to now - by: christoph September 24, 2017Dear all, sorry for the late reply. @Nancy – wow – many questions. Let´s go: a) you can order it with http://www.arrebolperusac.com b) “How does it smell?“ It does not smell – that is the whole point. 1) due to the good ventilation and a aerobic process 2) due to the urine separation the feces keep dry 3) by the intensive mixing the feces dry faster c) “How […]
- Topic 4 - Is the current monitoring system under DISE adequate and how can it be improved and tied to the SDGs - by: veevee September 24, 2017I am a consultant in the development / WASH sector. I have been following this exchange and here is my contribution to the discussion points Q.1 Do you think indicators and monitoring system under SBSV is harmonized with SDG for WinS? This would depend upon the national definition of what constitutes 'Advanced' in the top rung of the service ladder […]
- Topic 4 - Is the current monitoring system under DISE adequate and how can it be improved and tied to the SDGs - by: cchatterley September 24, 2017Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this interesting discussion. The DISE questions seem to be nearly aligned with the SDGs already. A response option to report mixed use toilets would help clarify if toilets for "boys" and for "girls" are actually single-sex, and the presence of water and soap at the handwashing facilities wo […]
- What can we reliably say about pathogen removal with vermifilters? - by: fppirco September 24, 2017Thank you , I also guess they must be of snail species but lacking of shell put me in mistake , Are they consider parasite for agriculture or horticulture ? Are they earthworm killer? Thanks Mohmmad
- What can we reliably say about pathogen removal with vermifilters? - by: goeco September 24, 2017that is a slug not a worm.
- best dry solution i have seen up to now - by: christoph September 24, 2017