For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
What type of content is most useful for you?
- Writings and Styles - by: F H Mughal July 26, 2017Dear Elisabeth, I'm facing a small problem that relates to the drafting and submission of the post. In my recent submission on MHM in Pakistan, I centered the heading, and made it bold. After pressing the "submit" button, I find that while the heading has been centered, it was not made bold. Instead, this - - "[/b]" - - appeared on t […]
- Study on how baffle wall enhances performance of septic tank - by: nilaadri1976 July 26, 2017Yes, it has. Many thanks for sharing ...
- Study on how baffle wall enhances performance of septic tank - by: JKMakowka July 25, 2017The attached study should give you some good arguments.
- Magazine: Africa Water Sanitation & Hygiene July - August 2017 Vol.12 No.4 Now Available - by: mwaniki July 25, 2017Welcome to the latest edition of the Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene This is the July - August 2017 Vol.12 No.4 edition. You may view this edition via this link afriwater.org/publication/online-magazines . You can also download a pdf version via afriwater.org/publication/publications Comments are welcome. Kind regards Steven Mwaniki
- Working Group 12 meets in Stockholm @ World Water Week 2017 - by: Jona July 25, 2017Dear members of WG12, At this year’s World Water Week ( programme.worldwaterweek.org ), we are planning to have a 1,5h SuSanA Working Group meeting on Tuesday (29th August) at 09:00 am. In addition, I would like to point out to you the strong presence of WASH-Nutrition related events this year again: MONDAY - 14:00-15:30 • “SDG-synergies: Countries link WASH […]
- Writings and Styles - by: F H Mughal July 26, 2017