For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Sex-Segregated Toilets - by: F H Mughal December 14, 2017Dear Ms. Connie, Thank you for your very informative post. You rightly say: ".....This option is not recommended, however, in contexts and places where it may increase the risk of violence against women or transgender people, or where it is deemed culturally inappropriate." While WaterAid is active in Pakistan, do you have information/experience of […]
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in Schools - by: F H Mughal December 14, 2017Dear Gerald, You wrote: "I am interested in designing and implementing sustainable WASH projects for primary and secondary schools in Cameroon and other countries in Sub-Saharan Africa ." If possible, please share your work on this forum. I would love to see your design of WASH projects in schools in Cameroon and other countries. Regards, F H Mugha […]
- Live Q&A session on the SFDs on Monday, 4 Dec 2017, 14:00 CET - by: ValerieB December 14, 2017Dear All, The Question & Answer session from December 4th 2017 (2 PM) can be reviewed on the SFD website: sfd.susana.org/resources/videos-sfd#mbGyi5MVQzc Besides the Q&A part, the content of the session includes three presentations: 1. Presentation: The SFD Manual: a guide to content and process, Rebecca Scott, WEDC 2. Presentation: The SFD Review Pr […]
- SuSanA workshop on opportunities for knowledge sharing partnership development in Accra - by: conniebenjamin December 14, 2017Thanks Doreen! Read more about the webinar: Ghana private sector actors facilitate innovations, learning and knowledge management in sanitation, here: forum.susana.org/forum/?view=topic&catid=146&id=22017 You can register here: www.susana.org/en/ghana-private-sector Best, Connie
- SuSanA webinar: Ghana private sector actors facilitate innovations, learning and knowledge management in sanitation 18th December 14:00 (GMT) - by: shobana December 14, 2017Dear All, Please register for the webinar in the link below. www.susana.org/en/ghana-private-sector --Shobana
- Sex-Segregated Toilets - by: F H Mughal December 14, 2017