For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: How about improving the Wikipedia page on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan? - by: Carol McCreary August 24, 2016Great suggestion, Elisabeth. How about making Wikipedia the topic of a monthly webnair? Questions like these: How does Wikipedia actually work? What are the benefits of crowd-sourced information? How good is the information? What are the system's built in protections against poor quality info? How do Wikipedia articles compare with peer-reviewed article […]
- Re: Livestream: 22nd SuSanA meeting, 27 August 2016 - and SuSanA events at World Water Week in Stockholm - by: annetempel August 24, 2016Dear all, the livestream for the 22nd SuSanA meeting is now embedded on the SuSanA website and the countdown has started..The livestream will start on Saturday, 27 August at 9.30h (CEST) - Make sure to tune in! www.susana.org/en/events/susana-meetings...na-meeting-stockholm ..and use twitter to send us your comments #22susana Best regards, Annkathrin (on beh […]
- Re: WASHwatch - A platform facilitating transparency in monitoring, availability of information and communication - by: AmyKeegan August 24, 2016Dear Elisabeth, Apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for creating the page on WASHwatch and for your question. As you noted, many websites and platforms start and collapse within a few years because of a lack of funding (we actually have list to keep track of the dead websites.) One of WASHwatch’s prerequisites from its conception was to ensure that […]
- SFD exchange meeting in Stockholm - 26 August 2016 - link to livestream - by: CeciliaRodrigues August 24, 2016Dear all, Thank you for your interest in the meeting. I am happy to let you know that we organized a livestream this year to enable the participation of many who will not be able to join us in Stockholm: The meeting will start at 14:00(CEST). You can check the time in your location using for instance, websites like: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.h […]
- Re: On the way to a “clean India” – 2 years of Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: Nripendra August 24, 2016Dear All, The implementation of Rural Sanitation Sector in Assam (India) is involved with different issues and the different reasons behind such issues might be as follows: (a) The Govt. Approach on Rural Sanitation Sector was focused to implement as one of it’s flagship Programmes, initially called as ‘Total Sanitation Campaign’. Later on, it was renamed as […]
- Re: How about improving the Wikipedia page on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan? - by: Carol McCreary August 24, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites