For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Take part in edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - by: jeremy February 27, 2017Yes I'm interested because I believe that everyone has the right to a clean and safe toilet. The topics I am interested in are: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Toilet_Day en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Toilet_Organization en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sim Jeremy Khoo Communications Manager Office: +65 6352 8921 Website: www.worldtoilet.org Facebook: www.facebook. […]
- Re: WG 7: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: jobwasonga February 27, 2017Yes, i am in.
- Re: 4th International Faecal Sludge Management Conference - 19-22 February 2017 in Chennai, India - Meet us at the SuSanA Booth! - by: arno February 26, 2017Here attached is the presentation I made at the FSM4 session on knowledge management. Some of the questions from the audience included: 1. how many of the 8000 members are active on the Forum (answer about 1% are very active https://www.wikiwand.com/en/1%25_rule_(Internet_culture) 2.how can the impact of the current development project be measured - what par […]
- Re: WG 7: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: Madhuri February 26, 2017Hello Ruth, It's good and it very critical situation on WASH in Nepal instead of among development organizations working here. I am keen interested Menstrual Hygiene and also WASH and toilet day. Regards, Madhuri from Nepal
- Reply: Vermi-Trickling Filters for Sewage Treatment (looking for help to design) - by: AjitSeshadri February 26, 2017Hi, I have been doing Dewats mode waste water treatment. HRT in all phases is important. All together try to have min. 8 to 10 days.. then it works fine... with regular O&M practices... efforts on manual labour etc.. quantify sludge/ bio residues and co compost them.. w wshs. Ajit Seshadri
- Re: Take part in edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - by: jeremy February 27, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites