For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
What type of content is most useful for you?
- Every Social Development relies on Sanitation(clean Water) factors to become 100% complete... The problem is always "HOW?". Who agrees with me? - by: Forkom July 24, 2017I am A Social entrepreneur and I will like; not to only share my knowledge on the developments I have made but also to spark out a discussion with like minded brains to discuss, acquaint and show interest on developing our underprivileged communities across the world. Schools,Hospitals,Housing projects/residential Housings, markets, and every project with th […]
- Sanitation As A Business Workshop focused on SSA - is this of interest? (UNICEF Zambia are considering hosting a workshop) - by: Forkom July 24, 2017Hi, I am new to the group and I hope I'm not late as concerns this workshop. I am a social entrepreneur with a three years dedication to working on various innovative business models that can serve consumers in various communities right down to those at the base of the pyramid; creating a huge social impact/upgrading lives while still making profits and […]
- Interested in Container Based Sanitation? Here's what you missed from SanCop... - by: ben July 24, 2017Dear Esther, Thank you very much for sharing this report. We are at Ecosec (French cooperative based in Montpellier / France) very interested in container Based solutions and were sad we couldn't attend this meeting. We're curently working on european style container based solutions (Link to the video) for festival. I started my toilet designer car […]
- Report on French researches on Urine Re-use - by: ben July 24, 2017Dear all, We are pleased to share with you the report done on research center dedicated on Urine re-use. This report has been done by the Ecosec team during a 2 weeks trip all over the country in June 2017. We hope you'll find it usefull and we stay at your disposal if you have any questions. Best, Ben
- Scaling up capacity building initiatives in FSM - by: jamespharper July 24, 2017I would suggest looking up iDE Cambodia. They have done a lot of capacity building and value chain improvement in sanitation in Cambodia over the past 20 years. They have published myriad papers on their successes and failures.
- Every Social Development relies on Sanitation(clean Water) factors to become 100% complete... The problem is always "HOW?". Who agrees with me? - by: Forkom July 24, 2017