For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: How do you get households to connect to existing sewer networks? - by: meleesa April 24, 2017Thank you Charlotte - this is very helpful! Best wishes Meleesa
- 'Public Finance for WASH': Masters Research Scholarships 2017 - by: Guy April 24, 2017The Public Finance for WASH initiative announces three scholarships each of GBP 1500 (or €1700) to support masters-level research around public finance for pro-poor sanitation or pro-poor WASH in low-income contexts. Public Finance for WASH is a knowledge platform run by IRC and Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP). PF4WASH aims to increase secto […]
- Re: Exploring how to address on-going taboos and silence around MHM for girls in school - by: marnisommer April 24, 2017Thanks everyone for the great contributions on this topic the last few weeks, and for the SuSanA team for proposing it! We look forward to learning from any additional posts that are made!
- Webinar Recording Now Available: Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan - by: USAIDssd April 24, 2017Did you miss our recent webinar on increasing access to basic sanitation in Bihar and Abidjan? Or are there sections you would like to listen to again? The webinar recording and supplementary tools and resources are now available . Listen in as panelists discuss successes and failures of the strategies from the USAID Sanitation Service Delivery (SSD) program […]
- Wanted: Sudan-specific WASH footage/images - by: nikafarnworth April 24, 2017Hi everyone, RedR UK in Sudan is currently developing a series of short videos to promote principles of sanitation and hygiene in the Sudan context, as well as to inform about a new government hygiene and sanitation framework. The videos will largely be in interview format, but we are looking to supplement these with some suitable images/footage relating to […]
- Re: How do you get households to connect to existing sewer networks? - by: meleesa April 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites